Quill Intelligence is a boutique research firm grounded in the principles of the #ResearchRevolution… Deep, broad unconventional thinking to find patterns in vast amounts of data which elucidate predictive, thought leading market intelligence for institutional investors.
Led by former advisor to the Federal Reserve, Danielle DiMartino Booth, Quill understands the data central banks focus on in making interest rate decisions. Our keen insights into the thought process and data gathering techniques of the Fed are not readily available to the public.
We connect the influences of global central bank policy, liquidity flows and economic data to devise investment strategy. We predict global macro-economic trends and their impact on global growth, interest rates, equity markets, real estate and commodities to enable our clients with the edge needed to out-perform.
Sales Professional Position
Quill is at an inflection point in our institutional sales growth. We are hiring top tier sales professionals to sell our established institutional product read by market leading institutions. Our readership base has an aggregate of over $30B in assets under management and growing.
- Perform commission only sales to the top Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Family Offices and other financial firms in the world
- Work with the extended team on sales strategy
- Sell new ultra-high-end research to your existing relationships
- Convert inbound leads and use proprietary prospect lists
- Build professional relationships with potential customers
- Complete the feedback loop by sharing customer feedback
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally 5+ experience in Finance
- Strong interest in economics & global financial markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Team orientated player
- Attention to detail with ability work under pressure
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity and morality
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision – Work from home
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (MS Office)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative skills