Welcome to the QI Research Offerings
Which product best meets your needs?
Explore some recent samples. If you are still unsure, reach out to our sales team for help!
The Daily Feather is a forward-looking snapshot of the most pressing developments on the macroeconomic and investing fronts. The QI team collaborates to pinpoint where the economy is in the cycle – expanding, inflecting or contracting. Retail investors, institutional investors, traders and hedge funds utilize the timeliness of the Feather to anticipate movements in the markets and position themselves nimbly and profitably.
Every NYSE Trading Day
Delivered via Email or access online
Less than 5 minute read
Online access to 2 year archive of Daily Feathers
If you wish to ONLY subscribe to The Daily Feather please do so via Substack link below.
QI Pro includes access to the Daily Feather and short-to-medium term investible takeaways in the daily Quick Quill. QI Pro also features
- Weekly Quill — Our flagship publication. A long-form deep analysis, medium-to-long-term strategy report published since Danielle followed Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher into retirement from the Fed in June 2015.
- The QI Interview Series — A long-form analytical dive into our interviews with people such as Double Line's Jeffery Gundlach and Zelman's Dennis McGill. Roughly quarterly.
- Saturday Intelligence Briefing – one-pager portfolio positioning on where investors need to be positioned for the week ahead.
- QICYMI – links to major media appearances that week, top 10 news articles as chosen by her, and highlights from our research.
- QI Pro Dashboard — a webpage exclusively for our QI Pro clients; it carries a running list of our market calls from all our reports and a 'heads-up' display to Danielle's real-time intelligence. That real-time intelligence can also be viewed through our private Twitter account and/or Bloomberg.
- Access to full QI Archives — all published reports from the past two years, including the Weekly Quill.
- Quarterly Conference Calls with Danielle DiMartino Booth — often scheduled two days before FOMC announcements.