Welcome To Quill Intelligence
Financial decision makers know their job is to deliver superior results. They also know driving results is about more than reading today’s headlines and statistics. Yesterday’s trends hit inflection points and change directions. Difficult to discern weak signals are harbingers of change. Results are about insights into the future and insights is what Quill Intelligence is all about.
QI combines more than 100 years of investing experience, economics acumen and financial markets and geopolitical intelligence with advanced supercomputer powered technologies such as relationship graphing, machine learning and predictive analytics to identify and analyze emerging trends and events that will drive markets. As world famous hockey player Wayne Gretzky says, “We skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been.”
Who Should Subscribe
Anyone who manages money or has reason to care about the global economy. This includes investors, financial advisors, investment managers, CEOs, CFOs, corporate strategists, and policy makers and academics.
Introducing The Daily Feather
The Daily Feather is a new report produced by Quill Intelligence. Each report will provide an insight analysis by Danielle DiMartino Booth and her Quill team based on deep research to find the inflection points and the weak signals that drive tomorrow’s statistics.
- Quill Intelligence is focused on risk management and contrarian analysis that, through its innovative research techniques, identifies risks and opportunities.
- Wall Street exists to sell long positions. We exist to tell you what you need to know to judge their claims.
- The Daily Feather is agenda free. We are only selling insight and information and have no political axe to grind.
- Deep insider understanding of how the Federal Reserve and worldwide central banks think and operate.
- Extensive network of Wall Street heavy weights feeding the team with insider knowledge.
- The Feather Team brings a combined 100 years of knowledge and experience in economics, finance, investing and geopolitics to provide balance and context.
- Succinct bullet pointed “Very Important Points” (VIPs) lead the daily report to give a quick overview of the day’s Feather.
- Proprietary graph of data related to the day’s Daily Feather.
- The Feather will show you the core trends, inflection points and weak signals that cuts through the background noise to tell you what matters and what is hype.
“Danielle DiMartino Booth served as my eyes and ears on the Street when I was President and CEO of the Dallas Fed. I relied on her ability to mine intelligence from her diverse network. Danielle was gifted in reading between the lines to discern what wasn’t being said. I value her insight to this day.”
– Richard Fisher, Former President and CEO of The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Meet Danielle DiMartino Booth
- For the past 3 years publisher of the acclaimed weekly Money Strong investing newsletter
- Former Advisor to the President and CEO of the Dallas Fed during the Great Recession
- Best Selling Author of Fed Up, a behind the scenes firsthand look into the Federal Reserve
- Top 10 Voice on LinkedIn, 2016, 2017
- Current Regular Commentator on CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business.
- Regular contributor to Bloomberg View
- International speaker on finance, investing and economics
- Former daily Global Financial columnist for the Dallas Morning News
- VP Credit Suisse/Donaldson Lufkin Jenrette, where she researched and wrote the firm’s weekly financial market commentary distributed to CEOs and CFOs nationwide
Peter is Chief Investment Officer of Bleakley Advisory Group, a $3.5B wealth management firm. He previously was Chief Market Analyst for The Lindsey Group, a macro economic and market research firm. He is a regular contributor to CNBC and is widely regarded as a market maker.
What’s Insider Thinking Worth?
The Feather will be available at the introductory rate of $25 per month or about a $1 per day.
Only $50 a month
Fill out your billing information below:
Address required for sales tax, Credit Card details on next page