Welcome To QI Research
Financial decision makers know their job is to deliver superior results. They also know driving results is about more than reading today’s headlines and statistics. Yesterday’s trends hit inflection points and change directions. Difficult to discern weak signals are harbingers of change. Results are about insights into the future and insights is what QI is all about.
QI combines more than 100 years of investing experience, economics acumen and financial markets and geopolitical intelligence with advanced supercomputer powered technologies such as relationship graphing, machine learning and predictive analytics to identify and analyze emerging trends and events that will drive markets. As world famous hockey player Wayne Gretzky says, “We skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been.”
Who Should Subscribe
Anyone who manages money or has reason to care about the global economy. This includes investors, financial advisors, investment managers, CEOs, CFOs, corporate strategists, and policy makers and academics.
Introducing The Daily Feather
The Daily Feather is a new report produced by QI Research. Each report will provide an insight analysis by Danielle DiMartino Booth and her Quill team based on deep research to find the inflection points and the weak signals that drive tomorrow’s statistics.
- QI Research is focused on risk management and contrarian analysis that, through its innovative research techniques, identifies risks and opportunities.
- Wall Street exists to sell long positions. We exist to tell you what you need to know to judge their claims.
- The Daily Feather is agenda free. We are only selling insight and information and have no political axe to grind.
- Deep insider understanding of how the Federal Reserve and worldwide central banks think and operate.
- Extensive network of Wall Street heavy weights feeding the team with insider knowledge.
- The Feather Team brings a combined 100 years of knowledge and experience in economics, finance, investing and geopolitics to provide balance and context.
- Succinct bullet pointed “Very Important Points” (VIPs) lead the daily report to give a quick overview of the day’s Feather.
- Proprietary graph of data related to the day’s Daily Feather.
- The Feather will show you the core trends, inflection points and weak signals that cuts through the background noise to tell you what matters and what is hype.
“Danielle DiMartino Booth served as my eyes and ears on the Street when I was President and CEO of the Dallas Fed. I relied on her ability to mine intelligence from her diverse network. Danielle was gifted in reading between the lines to discern what wasn’t being said. I value her insight to this day.”
– Richard Fisher, Former President and CEO of The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
Meet Danielle DiMartino Booth
- Formerly publisher of the acclaimed weekly Money Strong investing newsletter
- Former Advisor to the President and CEO of the Dallas Fed during the Great Recession
- Best Selling Author of Fed Up, a behind the scenes firsthand look into the Federal Reserve
- Top 10 Voice on LinkedIn, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Current Regular Commentator on CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business.
- Regular contributor to Bloomberg View
- International speaker on finance, investing and economics
- Former daily Global Financial columnist for the Dallas Morning News
- VP Credit Suisse/Donaldson Lufkin Jenrette, where she researched and wrote the firm’s weekly financial market commentary distributed to CEOs and CFOs nationwide
Jane Gilday — Managing Director, Barrow Hanley
She makes you think outside of the box: Danielle first grabs your attention with her “opening monologue.” The tease will be a title, or a quote, or perhaps a movie reference and you wonder – OK, where is this going today?? And then the reward. Invariably she will address an investment topic that you had not paused to think about… and now realize is indeed important. Best of all, her analysis and conclusions are real Value Added.
Randy Woodward — Managing Directo, Fixed Income Capital Markets
Danielle entered the Dallas Fed armed with knowledge and access to data that no one else had nor thought to obtain. That knowledge made her a valuable asset, which then allowed her an to gain an understanding of how the Fed works from the inside. I’m not aware of anyone else having this combination of experiences, which gives her the ability to provide powerful commentary on financial markets that are unlike anything else I’ve found.
Peter Boockvar — Senior Advisor
Mr. Boockvar is a Senior Advisor and one of our regular contributors to The Daily Feather. Peter is Chief Investment Officer of Bleakley Advisory Group, a $3.5B wealth management firm. He previously was Chief Market Analyst for The Lindsey Group, a macro economic and market research firm. He is a regular contributor to CNBC and is widely regarded as a market maker.
Subscribe Now — Only $59 a month
Fill out your billing information below:
Address required for sales tax, Credit Card details on next page